Only YOU decide who advances to the next round and who will be crowded the Ultimate Action Hero!
Blonde Bond Vs The Protector.
Can the star of the Ong Bak series top the star of the longest running series ever?
- Strengths: He’s James Bond. Brutal action scenes, in great shape for an older fellow.
Weaknesses: Hobbit sized stature, lack of charisma, gets lost in films where he is not 007.
- Strengths: Real life martial arts experts, running up walls, kicking, kicking hard, kicking high.
- Weaknesses: Mostly unknown, few high profile gigs, lackluster American box office.
Maverick vs The Highlander.
A superstar who has made a few quirky but cool sci fi films lately as well as the MI franchise vs a mostly B movie icon with a cult following.
- Strengths: Kill Die Repeat, Oblivion, MI ( the first one ) , Top Gun, wears sunglasses great.
- Weaknesses: Couch jumping, cults, acting with his ex wife. Walking on platform shows.
- Strengths: Highlander, cool accent, playing immortals. HeHe.
- Weaknesses: Muscle mass as intimidating as Adam West , Highlander sequels
The Hulk vs The One.
Jet Li has turned down better films than Hogan has starred in, but this tourney is unpredictable. Jet has established himself as a fantasic fight scene actor, but Hogan has charisma to burn. Might be close.
- Strengths: Fearless, Romeo must Die, Kiss of the Dragon, War, fantastic action scenes.
- Weakness: The Mummy 3, English, Height, was in an Expendable film.
- Strengths: Millions of Hulkamaniacs , 24 inch pythons, WWF, orange skin.
- Weakness: Receding hairline, zero acting skills, cocaine, bad knees.
The Piper vs Walker.
This ring might be more interesting. Or not. Piper is most likely honored to be here and Norris is on the Mount Rushmore of American Kung Fu stars. Can Piper pull a huge upset ? Or will Norris knock his teeth out ?
#2) Chuck Norris -Legend says he learned from Bruce Lee but Norris was a huge box office draw in his own right and had a handful of classic kung fu flicks. Younger folks will know him for internet jokes and his cheesy tv show but watch the bar room brawl in Silent Rage.
- Strengths: Round house kicks, epic beard, trained as a ninja, The Octagon, Lone Wolf McQuade, Missing in Action 2( best prequel ever).
- Weaknesses: No good films in many many years, was in an Expendable film.
- Strengths: Mullet, kilts, one of the greatest fight scenes of all time, he’s all out of bubble gum.
- Weaknesses: Cable only releases, wrestling, Hogan booking his matches, homophobia.